Download of JavaMod 3.1, WinMod 1.5 und DosMod 1.9last changed at 01/09/2022
On this page you can download the three mod players developed by me. The first one ever made back in the 80s was "DosMod" which was written in assembler and C and is running under MS DOS. The player "WinMod" was than a complete redesign running under Windows (95>) using DirectX (V7.0 is minimum) and is completely written in C++. In 2006 I again developed a new player - now using Java. It's the best one I ever did.
- Midi-Files (*.mid, *.rmf, *.rmi)
- FLAC-Files (*.flac)
- MP3-Files (*.mp1, *.mp2, *.mp3)
- SID-Files (*.sid, *.dat, *.inf)
- Wave-Files (*.wav, *.au, *.aif)
- Mod-Files (*.mod, *.xm, *.stk, *.it, *.s3m, *.stm, *.nst, *.wow)
- OPL3-Files (*.rol, *.laa, *.cmf, *.dro, *.sci)
- APE-Files (*.ape, *.apl, *.mac)
- ogg/vorbis-Files (*.ogg, *.oga)
- Playlists (*.pls, *.m3u, *.m3u8, *.cue, *.zip)
All mod player are here for a complete free download. With JavaMod and WinMod I also provided the sourcecode for download. If you would like to send me an eMail you are welcome to use this address
You liked the programm and now would like to support the developer by donating a bit?
No problem! Just use the following button to donate a small amount via PayPal.
Here are the downloads
|WinMod Sourcecode (GPL)||project_winmod.zip|
|JavaMod Sourcecode (GPL)||javamod-source.zip|
And for testing porpouses some small MODs:
Reflexity Music This is the score to a Pinball Game made by Markus Müller
Beyond Music The winning title from the competition 1991 (Parikkala, Finland), and it is worth it!
Coffee Blues III This song extremely uses pattern jumping. Try it with a player of your choice...